Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hi there

Hi there,

It's been a long time now since my last post. I thought that this blog has long been removed. Until just now when my son reminded me that this blog still exist. So here i am again.

From my last post, 3 years ago? i am still stuck with my present employer. And i somewhat come to like my present job. As i mentioned before, and as implied in the title of my blog, it is appropriately termed awakening. In the sense that i stayed with my last employer for 26 years. Actually i retired from there. A friend of mine who worked in the same company i worked with offered me an opportunity to work with him. It was a hard decision on my part. Bu just thinking of the fat salary i would be receiving, and largely because i was then eligible for retirement, i accepted the offer even for a short contract of three months only. What convinced me is the four times bigger salary from my last employer. So even if, assuming i work only for three months, it is already equivalent to 12 months salary with my former employer. That's it.

Till next time.

No comments: